Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cup a load of these!


Hands up who remembers those brilliantly kitsch spotty plastic beakers that seemed to be everywhere when we were kids? I've been hunting for some recently, as the sunny weather combined with the fact I've finally got round to filling in the giant hole in my back garden where an ornamental koi carp pond used to be (not my doing, honest) has been making me think of updating my picnicware supplies. 
They're surprisingly hard to track down, but I finally found them at www.arkcambridge.co.uk, £9.95 for a set of six different colours. However, just as I was about to click the 'buy' button, I also found these classy coloured plastic glasses at www.gltc.co.uk,  £15 for six in this year's ice-cream coloured shades (below). Decisions, decisions...


No comments:

Post a Comment