Wednesday 13 April 2011

Come dry with me

I've seen some crazy Royal Wedding memorabillia in recent months - everything from crown-shaped biscuits and 'commemorative' garden seats to bride'n'groom gnomes (below, £20 a pair from B&Q, if you must know!). And as someone who secretly has a soft spot for the Queen, I wanted to get at least one souvenir of the Big Day. So, I've just bought the blue and green "I Do" tea towel, by Swedish designer Maria Dahlgren.
It's got sweet little touches like a "W hearts K" carved in the tree, and two little birds, one of whom is wearing a crown, carrying a heart-shaped twig (or is is, slightly less romantically, a worm?) in their beaks. It's available all over the web, but www.firebox.com have it cheapest, at £11.99 (with free P&P).

No comments:

Post a Comment